Thursday 4 October 2018

Professional Freelancer for online work

Farhan Gul Professional Freelancer for online work:


I'm Farhan Gul,I am an Individual, hard working and professional young person, I work online to manage my career to provide quality and unique services, I have over 10 years of experience as a Freelancer in Microsoft Excel, Word document,  Data Entry, Copy Paste, Ebook Formatting, Data Scraping, Data Extraction, Web Scraping, Convert any file from PDF to Excel (Ms Word, scanned pages) and Research.


 Fiverr


I have completed hundreds of projects with high rating, I believe on quality of work, accuracy and delivery on time, I'm available 24/7 (Fulltime/Part-Time), Just Contact me.


My Email is : farhangul2006@hotmail.com
Fiverr ID    : www.fiverr.com/farhangul262
Skype        : farhan.khan5225
WhatsApp   : +923432742952





"Coronavirus is Dangerous Stay Home Save Live"

2 comments:

  1. Did you know there's a 12 word phrase you can speak to your crush... that will trigger deep emotions of love and impulsive attraction to you buried inside his chest?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, treasure and care for you with all his heart...

    12 Words That Fuel A Man's Desire Impulse

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's mind that it will make him try better than ever before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

    As a matter of fact, fueling this influential instinct is absolutely essential to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that the second you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You will soon find him expose his heart and soul for you in such a way he never expressed before and he will recognize you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly appealed to him.

    ReplyDelete